This website is owned and operated by The Returned & Services League of Australia Limited (ABN 63 008 488 097) (we, us or our).
Your continued use of this website is subject to these terms and those we display on the website for any particular product or service.
1. By using the website you may:
(a) order a product or service from us;
(b) make a donation to us;
(c) request us to send you our newsletter; and
(d) view information about our members’ interests or us.
2. An order must be in the form and contain the information we require from time to time. We may accept your order in full, partially or we may reject it. You may not cancel an order unless we agree. Your order is not effective unless your payment is processed.
3. If we sell a product or service to you we do this on the basis of the description we apply to it and no other description applies. You rely on your own knowledge, experience in selecting the product or service. You do not rely on our skill or judgment. Any image displayed with a product is illustrative only of the product type. There may be slight variations between the image and the actual product. Any stated measurements are approximate.
4. Risk in a product passes to you when it leaves our possession.
5. We will deliver the product you order to the place you specify at the time of ordering. The product is delivered if our agent or we obtain a receipt signed by a person at the destination. If the destination is unattended we may deliver the product by leaving it at the destination. If we give you a delivery time, it is an estimate only. We will attempt to achieve it, but we are not liable for any delay.
6. We will rectify our failure to deliver product of the quantity or description you order if:
(a) you notify us of the failure within 14 days of our delivery giving us the details we request;
(b) you have not cut or used the product; and
(c) you return the product to us promptly or when we ask.
7. We have provided the information on this website in good faith and derived it from sources we believe are accurate. We have not verified all the information and accordingly some may not be complete or accurate for your purposes.
8. We cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to the website. You transmit to the website at your own risk.
9. All warranties and implied terms are excluded, except if the exclusion would avoid this provision. If a warranty is not excluded, our obligation under it is limited, if the law allows, at our option to:
(a) in the case of services, supplying the services again or paying the cost of having those services supplied again; and
(b) in the case of a product, replacing the product or supplying an equivalent product or paying the cost of either, or repairing the product.
10. We are not otherwise liable to you for any loss or damage in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. For example, we are not liable for any loss that you or another person incurs:
(a) If information on the website or a linked website is out of date, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading.
(b) Unless these terms state otherwise, in connection with a product or service which you buy from us.
(c) If there is interference with or damage to your computer. It is for you to put in place appropriate security.
(d) If the information you transmit to the website is not secure.
(e) Which is indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss of profits.
11. You indemnify us in connection with any liability we incur relating to your use of this website or any information you provide to us.
12. We own or have the right to use the trademarks used on this website. You must not use them without our prior written consent.
13. The information on this website is intended for use in Australia. If you reside outside Australia, you use this website at your own risk. If you choose to purchase a product or service from, or make a donation to, us you must ensure that you are complying with local laws.
14. Links to other websites are for your convenience. We do not control them. They may not be up to date or contain accurate information. We do not necessarily endorse, approve or recommend them or their content.
15. If you link your website to this website, your website must not contain any material which may adversely affect our reputation or disparage another person or entity. Your website must not contain illegal, sexually explicit, offensive, denigrating, discriminatory, defamatory, abusive, threatening or misleading material. Further, you must not claim or imply any association with us or endorsement or approval by us without our prior written consent.
16. We may limit your use of this website at any time.
17. You may not copy, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display any part of this website, any computer software or code contained in this website or commercialise any information obtained from it without our prior written consent.
18. We may amend these terms at any time by including the new terms on the website.
20. Any provision which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is, as to that jurisdiction, ineffective to the extent only of the prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions or affecting the validity or enforceability of the provisions in any other jurisdiction.
21. These terms are governed by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory.