At RSL (Queensland Branch) we are here to look after the people behind the brave faces; to help, support, guide, show respect and say thank you. From counselling and professional advice on entitlements to hospital, and home visits, housing and crisis support, RSL (Queensland Branch) is here for our military family.
Our services extend to all current and former serving ADF personnel and their families regardless of whether they are a member of the League or not. Today’s RSL helps in real and practical ways including:
- Mental health support
- Emergency financial assistance
- Bereavement assistance for Defence families who have lost loved ones
- Help with compensation claims through the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Referrals to peer support groups and other specialist services
- Visiting the sick, injured and lonely in hospital and/or at their homes
- Short term crisis accommodation
- Subsidised longer term housing solutions
RSL (Queensland Branch) also assists by connecting veterans to other ex-service organisations who provide services that may be more suitable to their unique situation.
Find out how RSL (Queensland Branch) can support you by visiting our website: www.rslqld.org